D6 Industries has introduced the HydroTrak liquid cold plates for high-performance cooling of power electronics. HydroTrak cold plates delivers up to 3-times the cooling capabilities of traditional liquid cold plates and offers highly efficient, reliable, and predictable cooling to optimize component performance and protect valuable electronic systems.
The HydroTraks are designed for applications where enhanced performance over standard cold plates is needed. The Hydrotrak's proprietary technology provides a custom tube profile that increases cooling surface area and heat conduction angles, which significantly improves heat transfer dynamics.
And HydroTrak plates can be customized to offer "geographically focus cooling" on high heat areas on the mounting surface and can have parallel cooling path options to maintain thermal performance and fluid pressure. The HydroTrak is perfectly suited for high power resistors, IGBTs, SCRs diodes and many other high-power density applications.
Hydrotrak's come in standard three, four, and six-inch widths and standard lengths up to twenty inches. However, the technology is also easily configurable for custom applications and can be deployed with much larger cooling surface areas. Industry applications are solar, energy storage, transportation, laser, LED, military, industrial power supply cooling, and more.
Summary of HydroTrak features:
- Delivers thermal performance up to three-times that of standard liquid cold plates.
- Protects valuable electronics and allows for optimal device performance without failure.
- Accommodates all current IGBT and rectifier sizes.
- Flexible design allows for larger custom configurations for more demanding needs.
- Cools on both sides and has adaptable cooling zone capabilities.
- Easily adaptable for series or parallel fluid tracks
- Solid Price / Performance ratio