Sales Lead Generation with Content Marketing
PowerPulse content marketing primary goals:
- Raise brand awareness
- Educate the marketplace
- Achieve measurable results
- Produce a bigger list of named sales prospect contacts!
Content Marketing has emerged more prominently in the last few years as a way for marketers to engage with customers on a new level-a way to connect with a built-in audience by providing quality content that could already be there, making it feel like a “native” or natural experience.
LIVE Sponsored Webinars
As far as customer acquisition channels go, webinars are one of the most effective ways of speaking directly to your potential customers. Every effort to generate an audience for your webinar is an opportunity to promote your brand. With a PowerPulse campaign, you get more than just sales leads – you get multiple opportunities to build brand awareness and remind prospects about your product over a period of months.
Webinar content can include, but is not limited to, direct promotion and training of your products with registered leads delivered monthly for six months per webinar. PowerPulse webinars should be designed to appeal to the technical engineering community of the global power electronics industry. The publisher retains right to disapprove inappropriate webinars.
Webinar production includes at least one rehearsal with our staff to ensure a smooth event. We provide the automated registration system and gather the registration information as defined by you. Registration information is sent to sponsors on a monthly basis.
Webinar promotion includes display advertising on PowerPulse.Net for two months, one month prior to the event and one month following the event, and (as available) in PowerPulseDaily e-newsletter. Plus a series of at least five e-blasts to the entire list of PowerPulse subscribers. Webinars are also listed on the Power Spotlight page.
Sponsored Webinars include:
- Rehearsal(s) with PowerPulse staff to ensure the event runs smoothly
- 5 e-blasts to our full list to promote the webinar (3 exclusive, 2 in-house)
- 2 months ads on PowerPulse.Net to promote webinar (1 month prior, 1 month after)
- Listed exclusively in Feature section of PowerPulseDaily for at least 1 week
- Listed in Power Spotlight section of PowerPulse.Net (including sponsor logo)
- Event registration (sponsor logo included on Registration page)
- On Demand viewing and monthly named sales prospect lead reports for 6 months after LIVE event
- Plus more ads in PowerPulseDaily (upon availability)
Sponsored White Papers
White paper content may include promotion of app notes, technology introductions, etc. with registered leads delivered monthly for six months per white paper. White papers posted on PowerPulse should be designed to appeal to the technical engineering community of the global power electronics industry. The publisher retains right to disapprove inappropriate white papers.
Opportunity Media provides the automated registration system and gathers the registration information as defined by the webinar sponsor. Registration information is sent to sponsors on a monthly basis.
White paper promotion includes two monthly eblasts that promotes all current PowerSpotlights and white papers are presented in the PowerSpotlights section of PowerPulse.net. And the most-recently posted white paper(s) are included in the Features section of PowerPulseDaily for at least one week.
Sponsored White Papers include:
- 2 monthly e-blasts to our full list that promotes all current PowerSpotlights
- Listed in the Power Spotlight section of PowerPulse.Net (including sponsor logo)
- Listed exclusively in Feature section of PowerPulseDaily for at least a week that is sent to our 55K subscribers
- 6 months of named sales prospect leads per white paper sent to the sponsor on a monthly basis
- Sponsor logo linked to sponsor website
For more information please contact:
Associate Publisher / Managing Editor