Panasonic has introduced the ERJ-UP8 Series Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors, Anti-Surge Type. Extremely durable in challenging or unclean, harsh environments, the ERJ-UP8 Series provides anti-sulfurization characteristics that avoid an open circuit caused by a sulfide disconnection.
High resistance to sulfurization is achieved through the use of an anti-sulfurated electrode structure and material in the manufacture of ERJ-UP8 Series Resistors. The URJ-UP8 series solves demands for higher-power and environmentally-durable resistors
The ERJ-UP8 Series Resistors are recommended for design in harsh or unclean environment applications where a device might be exposed to oil, gas or polluted soil. The ERJ-UP8 Series features higher rated power at 0.66W in a 1206 inch / 3216 mm case size and ESD surge characteristics superior to standard Thick Film Resistors.
AEC-Q200 Compliance and IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8 and EIAJ RC-2134B Reference Standards for the entire ERJ-UP8 Series of Anti-Sulfulrated Thick Film Chip Resistors from Panasonic ensures optimal quality and reliability.
Summary of features:
- Anti-Sulfurization and Anti-Surge Characteristics
- Ag-PD Based Inner Electrode
- High Rated Power At 0.66W
- Size: 1206 Inch / 3216 mm
- Resistance Tolerance: ±0.5%, ±1% and ±5%
- Wide Operating Temperature: -55°C to +155°C
- Suitable For Both Reflow And Flow Soldering
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 155°C
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- Reference Standards: IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8 and EIAJ RC-2134B