The Efficient Power Conversion (EPC) team will be delivering seven technical presentations on gallium-nitride (GaN) technology and applications at APEC 2018 in San Antonio, Texas from March 4th through the 8th. In addition, the company will demonstrate its latest eGaN FETs and ICs in customers' end products that are enabled by eGaN technology.
EPC will exhibit live demonstrations showing how GaN technology's superior performance is transforming power delivery for entire industries including computing, communications, and automotive.
In the company's booth, #1255, demonstrations will include a high-power density 48V-to-12V non-isolated converter capable of delivering over 700W. In addition, a range of 3-D real-time LiDAR imaging sensors used in autonomous vehicles will be displayed.
Also, a single desktop implementing a high power resonant wireless charging solution capable of generating 300 W to wirelessly power a wide range of devices including cell phones, notebook computers, monitors, wireless speakers, smart watches, and table lamps.
Technical presentations featuring GaN FETs and ICs by EPC experts:
- Education Seminar: "Maximizing GaN FET and IC Performance, Not Just a Drop in Replacement of MOSFETs" Presenters: Alex Lidow, Michael de Rooij, David Reusch, John Glaser
- Exhibitor Seminar: "GaN Transistors for Efficient Power Conversion" Presenter: Alex Lidow
- "Moving Up in Voltage with eGaN® FETs" Presenter: John Glaser
- "Amplifier Design Challenges for Large Area Highly Resonant Wireless Power Systems" Presenter: Michael de Rooij, Yuanzhe Zhang
- "Evaluation of Measurement Techniques for High-Speed GaN Transistors" Presenter: Suvankar Biswas, Tom Neville (Tektronix)
- "Design Considerations for GaN Transistor Based Synchronous Rectification" Presenter: David Reusch, John Glaser
- "System Optimization of a High-Power Density Non-Isolated Intermediate Bus Converter for 48 V Server Applications" Presenter: David Reusch, Suvankar Biswas, Yuanzhe Zhang