Mornsun has launched the LDExx-20Bxx and LHExx-20Bxx series of ac-dc power supplies. The two series are upgraded with technology and process innovation and achieve improvement in performance, size, etc. The product design complies with IEC62368, UL62368 and EN62368 standards (pending).
The LDExx-20Bxx series is available with output ratings of 3W, 5W, 6W, 10W, 15W and 20W, and LHExx-20Bxx series offers ratings of 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W and 25W. Expected applications include LED, street lighting control, grid power, instrumentation, industrial control, communication and civil applications.
The series have a MTBF over 300,000 hours and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), output over-voltage (OVP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
Product benefits are as follows:
- Wide operating temperature range. LDE series provide -40 to 70 degrees and LHE series -40 to 85 degrees.
- High isolation: 4000VAC. It effectively improves product reliability and protects the system safety.
- EMC: EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B.
- Compact size and cost-effective
- LDE/LHE series integrate internal components, the volume decreases by 20%.
- Product consistency, reliability and performance are further improved and the price is more competitive thanks to upgraded automation technology.
- Universal Input: 85- to 264-Vac and 100- to 370-Vdc
- Low ripple & noise: 50mV, typical.
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Plastic case, meets UL94V-0
- EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Meets IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 standards (pending)