Panasonic has introduced the Board-To-FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit board) A35UH series high-current stacking connectors. These connectors allow devices to be designed thinner due to a low-profile mated height of 0.6mm.
The A35UH series also supports a maximum of 5A that can be supplied to the power terminals to allow for a reduction in the number of power line pins and contributes to space savings. A35UH series connectors are not easily breakable during the insertion or removal process due to the Panasonic Tough Contact structure that provides these connectors with high resistance to shock and vibration.
The insertion guides and superior click feel of the A35UH connectors provide ease of assembly and true confirmation that they have been inserted properly. These connectors are designed for a useful life of 30 insertion/removal cycles.
Features of the A35UH series include:
- Slim, Low Profile Design: 0.6mm Mated Height With 2.2mm Width
- Supports 5A Power Terminals
- With Power Terminal; Number of Pins Can be Reduced
- " Tough Contact" Structure Provides A Slim, Low-Profile Design Resistant To Various Environmental Conditions
- High Insertion Force: 40 Newtons
- High Removal Force: 10 Newtons
- Insertion Guides And Click Feel
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
These connectors are designed for use in medical, mobile, consumer, and industrial devices. Applications are expected to include:
- Smart Phones
- Wearable Devices
- Portable Audio and Radio Devices
- Battery Accessories