Panasonic has announced the NEW ETQ-P3MxxxHFx series of power choke coils. This new series is designed for automotive applications offering high heat resistance and high reliability using metal composite core.
These new parts are AEC-Q200 Compliant for automotive applications as well as other strenuous environments which ensures optimal quality and reliability.
Applications are expected to include noise filters for drive circuits requiring high-temperature operation and peak power handling capability, dc-dc converters, buck converters, boost converters, and various automotive LED driver applications.
- Reduce core loss at frequencies over 2MHz
- Operation Up To 150 degrees C, including self-heating
- 3mm maximum height
- 30G vibration resistance
- Temperature stability
- Low audible noise (buzz)
- Shielded construction
Features of these power inductors include:
- Excellent inductance stability over broad temperature range
- High vibration resistance in strenuous environments
- Metal composite core technology
- Handle switching frequencies over 2MHz
- Fit into height-restricted applications
- AEC-Q200 compliance
- RoHS and REACH compliant