Delta Electronics extends the PMH series of panel mount power supply with 24V 91.2W output certified to NEC Class 2. The PMH-24V100WCNS accepts universal input from 85Vac to 264Vac in a full corrosion resistant aluminum body.
Power will not de-rate across the entire input voltage range, providing full power even if the input voltage drops below the nominal voltage. The highly efficient convection cooling construction can operate from -30°C to 70°C and at a no-load power consumption less than 0.3W at 115Vac and 0.5W at 230Vac.
The NEC Class 2 model is specifically designed for household electrical appliances with safety approvals to pollution degree 3 as well as including IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (with NEC Class 2).
In addition, the product meets the EMC approvals to EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2 for household appliances and EN 61000-6-1 / EN 61000-6-3 for residential environment without extra EMI filter required.
Highlights & Features
• Household appliance approvals for pollution degree 3 to IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16
• Universal AC input voltage
• Withstand line input voltage surge 300Vac up to 7 seconds
• Full power from -20°C to +50°C operation @ 5000m or 16400 ft. altitude
• Full corrosion resistant aluminum casing
• No load power consumption < 0.3W at 115Vac, < 0.5W at 230Vac
• Low earth leakage current < 0.75mA
• NEC Class 2 certified