Mornsun has added the 85- to 305-Vac (and 120- to 430-Vdc) cost-effective LDE02-23Bxx series of ac-dc converters to its LDE series portfolio, which is compatible with the previous LD02-10Bxx series and has higher isolation voltage and better operating temperature range.
These ac-dc power supplies are expected to be used in variety of applications including industrial systems, grid power, instrumentation, communication systems, and so on.
The 4,000Vac isolation will provide improved power converter reliability and system operation. The wide operating temperature range from -25℃ to 55℃ without derating, and from -40℃ to 70℃ with derating makes these ac-dc power supplies suited for a wider-range of operating environments.
Material normalization, production automation, higher product consistency and reliability, have resulted in better performance and lower prices for this new series.
These series have a MTBF over 300,000 h and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
- Wide input voltage range: 85- to 305-Vac or 120- to 430-Vdc
- AC and DC dual-use (input from the same terminal)
- High isolation voltage up to 4kVac
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃
- High power density, high efficiency, environmentally friendly
- Output short circuit, over-output current protections
- Meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Meet IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 standards (pending)
- PCB mounting, Chassis mounting, DIN-Rail mounting available