Panasonic has introduced the ECW-F(D) Series of Metalized Polypropylene Film Capacitors now available in 630 Vdc to their already existing product line. The ECW-F(D) Series parts are designed for dc applications that do not require a significant amount of pulse current.
These devices are the recommended product of choice for power factor correction and residential electronics applications. Applications are expected to include inverter circuits, active filters, high-frequency and high-current designs and snubber circuits.
Panasonic's built-in fuse function, combined with the small case size of these Film Capacitors, make them appropriate for any application requiring dc linkage. Built-in fuse functionality ensures that ECW-F(D) Series parts open in the event of an unlikely failure, rather than creating a short.
- Voltage Range: 450 Vdc and 630 Vdc
- Capacitance Range: 0.47μF to 2.2μF
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Tolerance: ±5%, ±10%
- Flame Retardant Epoxy Resin Coating
- Excellent Frequency Characteristics
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Built-In Fuse Functionality (Self-Healing, Self-Protecting)
- Long Life, Highly Reliable
- Low Loss, Low ESR For Improved Power Efficiency
- Small Case Size Handles Large Capacitance Range
- Can Be Used For High Frequency Zone And Easy To Evaluate
- Fuse Function Creates an Open Circuit in the Unlikely Event of Failure
- Aluminum Rather than Aluminum Zinc Metalization - Does Not Overheat When Stressed
- Polypropylene Dielectric Capable of Withstanding More Stress than Polyester
- Recommended for a Wide Array of Industries