Mean Well has extended its plastic housing type IDLV family and PCB type IDPV family of constant-voltage pwm LED drivers down to 25 Watts. In order to meet the design and the installation requirements of the indoor lighting fixtures, these two series adopt co-design functionalty; the differences are merely in the appearance and packaging.
Sharing the same electrical specifications enables LED luminaires system manufacturers to have better planning flexibility. Standard products are equipped with built-in 2-in-1 dimming function (12V/50mA auxiliary output are also offered for A-Type models). These two series are very-suitable for indoor LED panel lighting and LED flood lighting.
These LED drivers operate from 90- to 295-Vac input and have no load power consumption of under 0.5W or under 1.2W, depending on the model designation. They are based on a common Class II design and require no floating ground.
- Built-in active PFC function
- Built-in 2 in 1 dimming function (0- to 10-Vdc and pwm signal)
- Working temperature— IDLV-25: -20 to +90 degrees C (case), IDPV-25: -20 to +45 degrees C (ambient)
- Protections: Short circuit/Over current
- UL/CUL/ENEC/CB/CCC/CE certificated.
- Dimension (L x W x H)— IDLV-25: 110 x 75 x 22mm / IDPV-25: 114.5 x 72.5 x 20 mm
- 3-year warranty