The CSD86336Q3D NexFET™ power block from Texas Instruments is an optimized design for synchronous buck applications offering high-current, high-efficiency, and high-frequency capability in a small 3.3-mm × 3.3-mm outline.
Optimized for 5-V gate drive applications, this product offers a flexible solution capable of providing a high-density power supply when paired with any 5-V gate drive from an external controller/driver.
Applications are expected to include: synchronous buck converters for high-frequency and high-current, low-duty cycle applications; multiphase synchronous buck converters; point-of-load dc-dc converters; and IMVP, VRM, and VRD applications.
- Half-Bridge Power Block
- 0% System Efficiency at 12A
- Up to 20A Operation
- High-Frequency Operation (up to 1.5MHz)
- High-Density SON 3.3-mm × 3.3-mm Footprint
- Optimized for 5-V Gate Drive
- Low-Switching Losses
- Ultra-Low-Inductance Package
- RoHS Compliant
- Halogen Free
- Lead-Free Terminal Plating