MINMAX announced its new MKW015M and MKW020M families of IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 Type BF Approved Medical dc-dc converters offering 15- and 20-Watts of single- or dual-output power in the industry standard 1 x 2 inch footprint.
Each of the MKW15M and MKW20M consist of 21 models offering input ranges of 9- to 18-Vdc, 18- to 36-Vdc, and 36- to 75-Vdc and outputs of 5, 5.1, 12, 15, 24, ±12, ±15 Vdc with no minimum load requirements.
These models feature:
- I/O Isolation of 4,200Vac;
- Reinforced insulation rated for 300Vrms (continuous);
- -40 to +85 degrees C ambient operating temperature range;
- Low leakage current under 5µA;
- Package dimensions of 2.00 x 1.00 x 0.47";
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection.
An input filter ensures compliance to the latest Medical EMC Standards (4th Edition of EMI EN55011 and EMS EN60601-1-2). All models are safety approved to meet 2xMOPP requirements per 3rd Edition of IEC/EN 60601-1 & ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (CB Scheme) and CE Marking.
Models are in stock and available for immediate evaluation through MinMax and its distributors.