Servo applications and line converters for elevator drives demand high switching frequencies up to 16kHz. Vincotech‘s new family of 1200V sixpacks featuring flowPACK 1 and flowPACK 2 ensures your designs readily meet these requirements. On top of that, they boost efficiency and cut system costs.
Equipped with high-speed IGBT4 technology to reduce switching losses, these three-phase inverter modules deliver 75A and 150A, respectively.
These new extremely fast sixpacks are packaged in the low-inductive industry-standard flow 1 and flow 2 housings. Both modules are also available with phase-change material.
- High-speed IGBTs and soft-switching diodes for improved efficiency and very fast performance
- Kelvin emitter configuration for enhanced current control
- Integrated thermal sensor for more reliable systems and streamlined designs
- General features:
- Three-phase inverter
- High-speed IGBT4 for reduced switching losses
- CAL reverse diodes for reduced switching losses and higher soft-switching performance
- Integrated thermal sensor
- High-side sense
- Industrial drives
- Servo and elevator drives