The new ACF-10 Series from MINMAX is a range of compact, fully encapsulated 10 Watt ac-dc power supply modules. They are designed for easy PCB mounting featuring measuring only 1.5″x1″x0.6″.
The ACF-10 series consist 7 models featuring universal ac input (85- to 264-Vac) and tight regulated single output voltage ranging from 3.3- to 48-Vdc; 4000Vac isolation with reinforced insulation; EMI emission EN 55032/14-1 class B approved; EMC immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 approved; no minimum load requirement; short circuit / overload / overvoltage protection and low stand-by power consumption
These encapsulated ac-dc power supplies are rated for full power from -25 to +50 degrees C. They are derated from 50 to 70 degrees C by 0.25W per degree.
The ACF-10 power supplies provide a cost effective solution for space critical applications in consumer appliances, advanced household appliances and instrumentation and communication equipment.
- Compact Size 1.5 x 1.0 x 0.6″
- Fully Encapsulated Module for PCB Mounting
- Universal Input 85-264VAC, 47-440Hz
- Protection Class II as per IEC/EN 60536
- I/O Isolation 4000Vac with Reinforced Insulation
- No Minimum Load Requirement
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range -25 to +70 degrees C
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B & FCC Level B Approved
- EMC Immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 Approved
- Eco Design, Low No Load Power Consumption <150mW
- Safety Approval to UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 (60950-1), TUV IEC/EN 60335-1 & CE Marking
All MINMAX products are Reach Compliant, RoHS Compliant, Hazardous Substance Process Management(IECQ QC 080000) and conflict Mineral free backed by a 3 Year Warranty.