To offer more choices of high power products Mean Well has extended the output power up to 1000W with the addition of the HRPG-1000 series. The primary feature for HRPG-1000 series is sharing the same package dimensions with the previously-introduced 600W HRPG-600 series.
Customers are able to replace 600W power supply with 1000W one without modifying system space. The HRPG-1000 series is suitable for industrial control, electric motor, communication systems and network equipment, etc.
These power supplies operate over an input voltage range of 90- to 264-Vac and include active power factor correction. Forced air cooling is provided by a dc fan. Up to 4 units can current share in parallel to support loads up to 4kW (3kW with N+1 redundancy).
Other features include high efficiency up to 94%, wide working temperature range of -40 to +70 degrees C (12V and 24V models require derating above 60 degree C), remote control functions (remote ON/OFF, remote sense, and DC OK signal), auxiliary power 5V@0.3A, no load power consumption <0.75W, and parallel power up to 4000W.
Summary of specifications and features includes:
- 90- to 264-Vac full range input
- Built-in active PFC function
- Forced air cooling by built-in dc fan
- Current sharing up to 4000W
- Remote control functions: remote ON/OFF, remote sense, DC OK signal
- Auxiliary power 5V@0.3A
- No load power consumption <0.75W
- Protections: short circuit, overload, over voltage, over temperature
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 218 x 105 x 63.5mm
- 5-year warranty