MinMax has announced its new MKZI10 family of 10-Watt railway dc-dc in the industry standard 1 x 2 inch footprint.
The 10-Watt MKZI10 family consists of 18 models with ultra-wide input ranges of 9- to 36-Vdc, 18- to 75-Vdc, and 40- to 160-Vdc and outputs of 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 / ±12 / ±15 Vdc in a 1.00 x 2.00 x 0.43" shielded and encapsulated package with no minimum load requirements.
The MKZI10's I/O Isolation of 3,000Vac with reinforced insulation, high efficiency up to 90% and operating temperature range of -40 to +95 degrees C, with derating to zero power at 110 degrees C, assure reliable performance for critical applications in harsh environments.
- tight regulation;
- low no-load power consumption;
- integral EMI filter to meet EN55022 Class A; remote on/off;
- and Vout Trim (±10%).
Built-in protection circuits include under-voltage lockout, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection. The MKZI10 family has been intensely qualified to meet:
- UL/cUL/EN 62368-1 (60950-1) standards with CB Report;
- railway certification to EN50155 (IEC60571);
- Fire Protection to EN45545-2; Shock & Vibration to EN61373;
- cooling, dry & damp heat testing to IEC/EN60068-2- 1,2,30;
- and railway EMC standard to EN50121-3-2.
All models are Conflict-Free / Reach / RoHS / Hazardous Substance Process Management (IECQ QC 080000) compliant and backed by a 3-year warranty. Models are in stock and available for immediate evaluation through MinMax and its distributors.